Show off all your hard work with a healthy glow!
The more you buy, the more you save! Sign up through our MindBody site.Rates 1 session: $5.00 5 sessions: $20.00 10 sessions: $35.00 unlimited: $45.00/month Sessions are up to 20 minutes. Actual bed pictured above. Eyewear and lotions are now available for purchase at the front desk! Book an appointment on our MindBody site for NO WAIT TIME!
*Automatic drafts are processed on the 1st of every month starting February 1th, 2012. Cancellations must be in by the 15th of the month. No cancellation fee.
Why should you consider tanning?
- Tanned skin shows off more muscle definition and helps you look slim and toned.
- Controlled UV exposures help you to gradually develop natural sunscreen (a.k.a. ‘base tan’) while minimizing the risk of sunburn. A base tan adds another layer to your sun protection arsenal – making sunscreen worn outdoors for outings on sunny days even more effective.
- Over 3 million Americans frequent tanning salons for the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, acne, vitiligo, seasonal affective disorder (SAD), and increase vitamin D deficiency.
- About 1 million Americans said they were referred to tanning facilities by their dermatologist.
- Vitamin D is a hormone produced naturally when skin is exposed to UVB rays (like those found in tanning beds). Recommended vitamin D blood levels are 40-60 ng/ml. Only those who get regular UV exposure have those levels naturally.
- Vitamin D sufficiency is linked to a reduction in 105 diseases – including heart disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and cancer.
- Vitamin D deficiency contributes to nearly 400,000 premature deaths and adds a $100 billion burden to our health care system.
- 77% of Americans are considered vitamin D deficient.
- Using a tanning lotion will replace the vitamins and minerals lost in the tanning process, help you tan up to 70% faster, and preserve/protect/extend the life of your tan.
Visit www.tanningtruth.com for more information.